NICHE PERFUME PARADISE
First of all thank you for visiting my page. Let me introduce myself.
Hi, I’m Kati,
I live in Netherlands and have been collecting fragrances for over a decade. It is my only true hobby. I have enormous passion for gorgeous world of scent, black and white photography and niche perfume. When it comes to this blog, I review fragrances that I love and have in my personal collection. My main focus is niche fragrance as largest part of my collection is from that segment. I find it fascinating that there are no boundaries in niche creations making every fragrance significant and unique. I also review various scent related products I use at home so if you are looking for a new great scented candle or home reed diffuser, feel free to snoop around the Scented Home selection.
What you can expect to see in my posts:
- Peek into my Black & White scented world
- My personal opinions and perception of fragrances
- Reviews of my favourite and not so favourite niche perfume
- Reviews of my favourite and not so favourite designer perfume
- Perfume notes / fragrance performance
- First impressions of new fragrances I manage to try
- Fragrance sample reviews
- Full niche perfume houses reviews
All opinions on this page are my own. I am also the author of all photographs. If you enjoy my work you can support it by sharing with others by crediting my page on your platform or tagging me on instagram through @perfumeaholic_official I value my work, so should you. If in any doubt don’t hesitate to drop me a line asking for using permission.